Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy birthday...

to 3 of my 5 children this month! Yes, we have 3 January birthdays...all ten days apart from one other, too. And since it's a little too early to get out the Valentine's Day decorations {even though I'm dying to}, I've decided to dedicate this whole month to birthday vignettes. Our baby #5, Blake is turning 1 on January 8th and we are having a big celebration at our house this weekend with some of our wonderful friends, so I started playing around with display ideas today. Here is what I've started with:



My favorite galvanized 3-tiered stand from Pottery Barn

Cute little Happy Birthday mini card in a vintage flower frog. I love all the stars on it, because to me, the star represents my 5 children.
Another mini birthday card that I've repurposed along with a mini vintage inspired flashcard that says "candles".



I love how the mix of colors from my left over birthday candles looks in this mercury glass votive holder
Orange damask with a robin's egg blue "celebrate" sign...matches my house perfectly!
One of our favorite things.....cupcakes! This one is a wax cupcake and fits nicely in a glass cloche.
Ok, so I'm not one for clowns. In fact, they scare the heebie jeebies out of me, but when I think of birthdays, I think of clowns and games and these mini versions are so cute and add the perfect touch to my birthday vignette.
Happy Birthday to Blake {1}, Paige {5}, and Bryson {12}!!

xoxo,

tia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails