Thursday, February 10, 2011

X O and hearts

With only a few days to go to Valentines I thought I would share a little 'love"decor with you.

This is my hutch in the dining room filled with a mix of heart decor treasures.


Picked up this little sign and the X & O wood blocks on a little shopping trip with my mother in law at a great little store in Pomeroy Ohio called the Harmony House. Do check it out if you are ever in Pomeroy. Loved it!!

I love this little froggie prince holding a heart candy box. So cute!!!


Love much canvas from my previous post on the Ikea Wall unit.


Happy Valentines Day!!!

♥Much Love♥

Andrea







5 comments:

  1. Love these darling decorations. BTW, I am hosting a pretty awesome giveaway on my blog. Wonderful people like you who are already followers just need to leave a comment to enter. Good luck!

    Warmly, Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great information, i was searching of this kind of information, thankyou very much for sharing with us. i also have some links to share www.avg.com/retail
    avg.com/retail

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to always read your blogs. I love them Are you also searching for Nursing Pico Writing Help? we are the best solution for you. We are best known for delivering Nursing Pico writing services to students without having to break the bank

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to always read your blogs. I love them Are you also searching for Nursing capstone Writing Help? we are the best solution for you. We are best known for delivering Nursing capstone writing services to students without having to break the bank

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails